Apple has released iOS 12.0.1
Apple released iTunes 12.0.1, the first official update of iOS 12. The update came three weeks after the release of iOS 12.
The new version has no significant changes. Instead, the developers have fixed some problems that came to light after the release of iOS 12:
- Fixed an issue where some iPhone XS did not immediately start charging after you connect the Lightning cable.
- Fixed an issue where iPhone XS can connect to a Wi-Fi network at 2.4 GHz instead of 5 GHz.
- The restored original position of the keys.”?123″ on the keyboard iPad.
- Fixed an issue where some videos could not see the subtitles.
- Fixed issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable.
The update is available for all compatible devices. To download, click on “Settings” → “General” → “software Update”.
In addition to the iPhone XS iPhone XS Max, for a charge error complained of, and other iPhone and iPad users on iOS 12, however, Apple didn’t mention that the problem applies to other devices.