MTS has supported the taxi drivers
Now taxi drivers who use the services of the MTS mobile operator will be able to choose a tariff suitable to the needs of the profession. This information can be found in the press release on the official website of the company.
Analysts, MTS has studied the work of taxi drivers and motorists, found out what services they lack the most and has created a special cell package. We are talking about “MTS Taxi”, which consists of:
- the maintenance of two SIM cards (the drivers were able to mix work and personal calls);
- unlimited Internet in the main room (to actively use navigation apps, social networking, music and video programs, and messengers);
- Internet distribution (30 GB for 50 rubles) with the second SIM card on your tablet or another phone;
- mobile TV (44 channels for 50 rubles);
- feed-in tariffs for calls to Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Armenia, Ukraine, China, Vietnam and South Korea.
Connect “MTS Taxi” drivers can 12 cities of Russia — Moscow, St.-Petersburg, Krasnodar, Sochi, Rostov-on-don, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Ufa, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Vladivostok.
- MTS launched a new tariff with unlimited Internet, “Beeline”