10 iOS 8 beta: new features and a review of new developments
On Friday released a test update 10 iOS 8 beta, designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. This release is available to developers as well as members of the public testing program in the form of the seventh public beta. Though “ten” is still in the testing phase, it has already got rid of most of the errors of the previous releases and nothing has changed on the UI level. MacDigger gathered all the detected innovations in iOS 8 beta 10.
What’s new in iOS 10 beta 8 for iPhone and iPad:
- Number eight test build of the new firmware 14A5346a.
- The update is available for iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone SE? iPod touch 6G, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, 3 and 4.
- Download iOS 10 beta 8 via the system updates on the devices themselves or from the Apple website.
- The size of the cumulative update 10 iOS 8 beta is only 25 MB.
- To use the eighth beta version of iOS 10 you need to install iTunes 12.5 or newer OS version.
- Improved OS in General, improves the speed of the animation.
- The update closes three dangerous vulnerability that was used by hacker group NGO Group. Spyware was used to obtain almost full control on smartphones and tablets Apple.
- More pronounced vibration 3D Touch icons on the home screen during a call.
- Red, not grey badges iOS updates in settings.
- Siri can now call the battery level of the iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple Pencil case and Smart Battery.
- “Hey Siri” only works on one paired device at a time.
- “Smart” indicator set of messages in iMessage (different status icons for different actions).
- Description of Digital Touch iMessage.
- A smooth transition from the logo to the start screen when you download the iPhone and iPad.
- Mode indicator caps when typing the password.
- Quick reply “lol” in iMessage is localized in Russian language (“ha ha”).
- A ready set of colors in the section “smart house” control.
- Five instead of four actions when using the 3D Touch to the icons.
- A more detailed description of the files in the iCloud Drive app.
Note: the article will be supplemented. You can go here to learn about the new features in iOS 8 beta 10. If you have installed the update on an iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to [email protected]