A Christmas present from Samsung: Android Pie now available for Galaxy S9
The owners of the Galaxy S9 and S9+ waiting for the upgrade to Android 9 Pie in January, but Samsung has decided to please their customers before the New year. Some users from Europe and the UAE began to report that have already received the new OS version.
As you know, the update for Samsung flagships includes not only functions, but also a new shell — One Samsung UI. In addition to this unexpected gift from a South Korean technogiant published a list of devices that will get Android 9 Pie within the next year.
- Galaxy S9 and S9+ (January 2019)
- Galaxy Note 9 (Feb 2019)
- Galaxy S8, S8 + and Note 8 (March 2019)
- 2018 Galaxy A8, A8+ 2018, 2018 A7, A9, 2018, Tab S4 10,5 (April 2019)
- Galaxy J4, J4+, J6, J6+, A8 Star (may 2019)
- Galaxy J7 2017 (July 2019)
- Galaxy J7 Duo (August 2019)
- Galaxy Xcover4, J3 2017, Tab S3 9,7 (September 2019)
- 2017 Galaxy Tab A, Tab Active2, Tab A of 10.5 (Oct 2019)
According to this “map updates” the spread of the new operating system will take almost a year. It is interesting that Samsung continues to note the availability of the Android Pie 9 for the Galaxy S9 and S9+ in January. On the other hand, the South Korean company has already released an OS update in some countries for the two flagship smartphones. On this basis, we can assume that other devices will receive the latest version of Android a month earlier than listed.
MDlavka — our store for your favorite readers. Technology Apple for the most pleasant prices are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 21:00. Readers Macdigger.ru discount.