Apple released a new app for remote control Apple TV with gestures and voice commands
Apple released a new app for remote control Apple TV using your iPhone. For the utility “Apple TV Remote” requires iOS 9.3.2 or later.
Apple TV Remote lets you use your smartphone as a remote control for the Apple TV, allowing you to control the interface set-top box using gestures touch, quickly enter addresses and passwords from the keyboard to give commands voice assistant Siri.
“With the app can watch Apple TV iPhone not letting go of hands. Control Apple TV by swiping your finger or using a keyboard for fast text input. The program can be used simultaneously with the remote Apple TV Remote”, – stated in the message Apple.
All the features of Apple TV Remote:
- Navigating Apple TV with touch gestures.
- Quick text input e-mail addresses and passwords from the keyboard.
- The ability to ask Siri to find interesting audio, video and / or game.
- Playback control of movies, TV shows and songs.
- Games using the accelerometer and the gyroscope.
- Support play mode with simplified controls.
Remote supports Apple TV set-top box Apple TV 4 with tvOS 9.2.1 or later, Apple TV third generation with IOS 7.2.1 and second-generation Apple TV firmware 6.2.1. Support announced Siri for Apple TV 4.
Download Apple TV Remote free by clicking this link.