Download iOS 10.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch [links]
A month after the release of iOS 10.0.2 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and a week after the release of iOS 10.0.3 for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus debuted the final version of iOS 10.1. This release brings updates to apps Camera, Photos, Maps, Reports and corrects errors of the current Assembly.
The main innovation iOS 10.1 is the new portrait mode for the camera iPhone 7 Plus, which creates the effect of depth, allowing you to get a clear picture of the subject with its background blurred. Sophisticated technology with a system of machine learning is to separate the background from the foreground. This will allow you to take amazing portraits that were previously available only to users DSLRs.
The effect is achieved with the help of software, and not some clever lens design. Two cameras and a DSP creates a depth map image, and then a blur effect is applied to the background.
In 10.1 iOS developers Apple has also improved the display of photos with a wide color gamut mode and added support for all major routes of trains, metro lines, ferries for Tokyo.
In iMessage has the opportunity to re-view the effects in the text and clouds in full screen mode. Furthermore, the effects of the program can be played with the included option to “Reduce motion”.
Among other changes in iOS 10.1 is worth noting improved connection of third-party accessories via Bluetooth to the Apple Watch, improving the performance of the functions of AirPlay and decision problems playing purchased content in iTunes.
List of changes in iOS 10.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch:
Camera and Photo
- Presented camera portrait mode for the iPhone 7 Plus, which creates a depth effect, allowing you to get a clear picture of the subject with its background blurred (beta).
- The names of the people in the Photos are now saved in iCloud backups.
- Improved display of photos with a wide color gamut in display mode grid programs Photo.
- Fixed an issue where some users were seeing blurred or flashing screen when you start the program.
- Fixed a bug that caused the closure of the program “Photo” when you enable iCloud photo Library.
- Support all major routes of trains, metro lines, ferries and intercity buses and urban bus systems in Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya.
- Navigating the public transport routes on the basis of signs, including schemes for all underground structures and transitions between major interchange stations.
- Comparison of fare collection while browsing the alternative public transport routes.
- A new opportunity to re-view the effects in the text and clouds in full screen mode.
- The effects of the program “Messages” can be played with the included option to “Reduce motion”.
- Fixed an issue where contact names could be displayed incorrectly in Messages.
- Fixed a bug where when you start the program “Messages” can appear white screen.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the display of the option “Report spam” to unknown senders.
- Fixed a bug where the videos captured and sent by the Messaging, might have no sound.
- In summary, training programs Activity added distance, and average pace for the races on the wheelchair the pace of running and walking.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the synchronization of the playlists of the program “Music” on the Apple watch.
- Fixed an issue where invites and the data could not be displayed when sharing data about the Activity.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to update the Activity data provided in the total access over the cellular network even when this parameter was manually disabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused to failures in third-party programs when entering text.
Other improvements and fixes
- Improved connection of third-party accessories via Bluetooth network.
- Improved performance of AirPlay mirroring when displaying the device from sleep mode.
- Fixed issue where purchased from the iTunes content is not reproduced, if the option “Show iTunes purchases” was off.
- Fixed an issue where animated preview was not displayed in some programs for selfies and filters which are used with the FaceTime HD camera on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Fixed a bug in the program “Health”, which touches turned into individual characters when using the keyboard to handwriting in Chinese.
- Performance improvements when sending links to websites from Safari to Messages.
- Fixed a bug that caused displaying correctly in Safari preview web pages in a tab view.
- Fixed an issue where some messages in the “Mail” are displayed extremely small print.
Fixed an issue that caused incorrect display of certain emails in HTML format.
- Fixed an issue where the search field in the “Mail” disappeared sometimes.
- Fixed a bug where the widgets from the Today view could not be updated at startup.
- Fixed issue where widget is “Weather” would sometimes not load.
- Fixed issue on the iPhone 7, which settings by pressing the “Home” button do not appear in the search results.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the extension of the spam filter block calls.
- Fixed an issue which could not be switched off the sound of alarm clocks.
- Fixed an issue where audio playback by Bluetooth Taptic Engine could cease to provide tactile feedback for some users.
- Fixed an issue that prevented to restore data from iCloud backup for some users.
In order to install the iOS update 10.1, you need to go to settings on iPhone and iPad, or connect your device to iTunes. Also, an update can be downloaded from the links at the end of the article and use the Apple to install the firmware.
Download iOS 10.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the links below:
- The 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi)
- The 12.9-inch iPad Pro (LTE)
- The 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi)
- The 9.7-inch iPad Pro (LTE)
- iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad Air 2 (LTE)
- iPad Air (Wi-Fi + LTE)
- iPad Air (Wi-Fi)
- iPad Air (CDMA)
- iPad 4 (CDMA)
- iPad 4 (GSM)
- iPad 4 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad mini 2 (Wi-Fi + LTE)
- iPad mini 2 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad mini 3 (LTE)
- iPad 4 mini (Wi-Fi)
- the iPad 4 (LTE)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G