How to update macOS Mojave Beta to the final version
Those who during the summer was beta testing a version of macOS Mojave, probably would like to install the final stable build. The problem is that it remains inaccessible as long as the user will not download it again.
To install the latest version of macOS Mojave, you need to download a system image from the Mac App Store, before refusing to receive the test assemblies. This will require:
- To open system settings.
- Go to menu Update.
- Click “read More” under “This Mac was in the beta program of Apple software”.
- Confirm the rejection of the test in the pop-up.
You will then need to load the system image from the Mac App Store. To do this:
- Open the app store.
- Type in the search for macOS Mojave.
- Click the “Download”button.
- This will begin the download of the release version of the system.
- In the last step the computer will ask you to select a disk for installation.
Upon completion of this procedure the device will be installed stable version of the system. In this test firmware will not be available.