In the Apple Books added six audiobooks, voiced by the celebrity voices
Apple added in-app Books six exclusive free audiobooks, that was completely voiced by celebrities, writes 9to5Mac.
Apple appealed to various celebrities, including Karen Gillan and the Kelsey Grammer to produce six free audio books only for Apple users Books:
- “Pride and prejudice” — voiced by Kate beckinsale.
- “The wizard of oz” — the voice of Titus Burgess.
- “The secret garden” — voiced by Karen Gillan.
- “The time machine” — voiced by Kelsey Grammer.
- Frankenstein — voiced by Aaron Mahnke of Lore podcast.
- “Winnie the Pooh” — the voice Book Group Disney.
In Russia category with audiobooks does not work. You can enable it if you use a American Apple account ID.
In iOS 12 book service has undergone a rebranding. It is now called Apple Books instead of iBooks. Apple has completely redesigned the apps to focus on content recommendations.
With the beginning of 2018, Apple runs the Books at Zafar. Prior to that, he was senior Vice President of Audible, the largest service specializing in audiobooks.
MDlavka — our store for your favorite readers. Technology Apple for the most pleasant prices are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 21:00. Readers Macdigger.ru discount.