iPhone 6 Plus exploded in the pocket of the student during the lecture

Increasingly, the media report cases of fire and explosion of smartphones. Samsung Galaxy Note 7, withdrawn by the manufacturer because of a defective battery is not the only explosive gadget. For the weekend from new Jersey received a message about the incident with the Apple smartphone.

This time it is the flagship 2014 release of the iPhone 6 Plus, which suddenly exploded in the pocket of a College student in the Burlington County Darina Hlavaty. The incident occurred during a lecture in school. And, of course, he could not be associated with battery charging of a smartphone as it did with the Galaxy Note 7.

“Suddenly we heard a hiss and the sound of cotton. Darin from his pocket the smoke,” said classmate Rebecca Darina Bukbinder. Sam Darin Hlavaty explained that when he pulled the iPhone from his pocket, he nearly burnt me and I dropped the mobile on the floor.

Apple refused to comment on the incident, but it is believed that the smartphone battery has been damaged as a result of deformation of the casing after the student sat at the Desk. Moreover, the iPhone 6 Plus not once complained about the excessive plasticity of the casing of the device.

Clifton Nichols

Clifton Nichols

Hi! I’m Clifton and I am a full-stack engineer with a passion for building performant and scalable applications that are beautiful and easy to use.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *