Released updated version jailbreak unc0ver with lots of changes
Pwn20wnd the developer has released a beta version of the jailbreak unc0ver 2.0.0, which was supported by Cydia Substrate and a large number of changes.
According to the jailbreak page on GitHub, the utility has received the following changes and improvements:
- Initial support for Cydia Substrate (it is not yet released officially for unc0ver)
- A quick reinstallation of OpenSSH
- A quick reinstall Cydia
- Button to restart SpringBoard after the jailbreak is reset due to a device reboot
- The ability to upgrade components utilities air
- Increased stability and bug fixes, reduced CPU load and the battery, faster download system
Unc0ver is a semi-tethered jailbreak. This means that the jailbreak will have to reinstall after every reboot of the device. Unc0ver runs on iOS 11 iOS 11.4 Beta 3. The final version of iOS iOS 11.4 and 11.4.1 are not supported.
When will iOS to for 12, unknown. The system was able to crack back in June 2018, but then the data about the vulnerability gave the Apple.