What’s new in iOS 10.2 beta 2: full list of innovations
On Monday released iOS release 10.2 beta 2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This release is available only to members of the Apple Developer program. The OS is still under testing, so not free from all errors and may change at the interface level. This time change is smaller than in the original release, but they do exist. MacDigger gathered all the detected innovations in iOS 10.2 beta 2.
What’s new in iOS 10.2 beta 2 for iPhone and iPad:
- The number of the second test build of the new firmware 14C5069c.
- The update is available for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPod touch 6G, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, 3 and 4.
- Download iOS 10.2 beta 2 from Apple for developers and the built-in update system.
- The size of the cumulative update iOS 10.2 beta 2 is about 130 MB.
- To use the second beta version of iOS 10.2, you must install iTunes 12.5 or newer OS version.
- There is a new TV app for finding and watching TV shows and movies from multiple applications (US only). The app provides access to all TV shows and movies in one place and allows you to find new interesting content to watch. The tool is designed for installation not only on iOS devices but also on Apple TV. The content is continuously synchronized, so start watching on one device, it’s easy to continue from the same point where you left off, on any of your Apple devices.
- A new section of the TV providers in settings (only for USA)
- New Settings –> General –> Emergency call – SOS. Feature allows you to automatically call the emergency services if five times quickly press the on / off button.
- A separate widget for app TV.
- The new notification buttons for rewind and repeat playback in the Music app. Now, most users find these buttons a difficult task.
Note: article more will be added. You can go here to learn about the new features in the second beta version of iOS 10.2. If you have installed the update on an iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to [email protected]