Apple reported about all the success for 2018
Apple reported to the Commission on securities and stock exchanges of the USA for the 2018 fiscal year. In addition to the salaries of top managers, including CEO Tim cook, in the document it is told about the success of the company for the year 2018.
During the presentation of the iPhone XS, Apple CEO Tim cook said that the company is about to release two billionth iOS device. In its report, Apple has confirmed that this goal was achieved, but when it happened, is unknown. The presentation of the iPhone XS took place on 12 September 2018, and the company’s financial year ended September 29, 2018.
In the document Apple also spoke about other achievements:
- Achieved new records in net sales and profits in each quarter.
- Net sales for the year amounted to 36.4 billion.
- Payments to investors amounted to nearly $ 90 billion.
- Net proceeds from services amounted to $ 37 billion.
- The number of paid subscriptions increased by 50% and is more than 330 million.
- The total amount paid to App Store developers, have exceeded $ 100 billion.
- At the Apple Store were more than 18 thousand weekly sessions “Today at Apple’s”.
In recent years Apple pays special attention to services, which includes Apple Music, iCloud, iTunes, App Store, Apple Pay and AppleCare. Before Apple was a company that specialized in hardware. Now, however, the Corporation expects that the share of services will account for about 60% of income growth over the next five years.
MDlavka — our store for your favorite readers. Technology Apple for the most pleasant prices are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 21:00. Readers Macdigger.ru discount.