Do not expect generosity from Apple in Black Friday
This week Apple added a notice about specials in honor of “Black Friday” on its web site. It is now known that it gives the Corporation, with the purchase of equipment through Australia, where it has already arrived Friday.
Apple gives iTunes gift cards valued from $ 25 to $ 200 when buying different gadgets, with the exception of the novelties presented this year. The campaign will last only 4 days – from 23 to 26 November.
The following is a complete list of Apple products and iTunes gift card that the company gives along with them:
- Apple TV – iTunes card denomination $ 25
- HomePod card iTunes par value of $ 50
- Headphones Beats card iTunes par value of $ 50
- Apple Watch Series 3 card iTunes par value of $ 50
- iPhone – iTunes card denomination $ 50
- iPad card iTunes par value of $ 100
- Mac – iTunes card denomination $ 200
Offers only apply to older device models – iPhone 7 / 7 Plus and 8 / 8 Plus, iPad, 9,7 / 10,5 iPad mini 4, all the models of Macs released before 2017, headphones Beats Wireless Studio 3, Studio 3 Wireless Skyline, 3 Solo Wireless, Solo Wireless 3 Pop, Powerbeats3 and Powerbeats3 Pop.
It is likely that in other countries as bonuses are iTunes gift cards. So do not expect excessive generosity from Apple.