Financial report Apple 15 interesting facts
Apple announced its results for the first fiscal quarter of 2016. As usual, this news caused heated debate on the Network. Most certainly see the indicators of the success of a thriving company. As always, there were some records, and of such profits and the high number of units sold, many other companies can only dream of. Well, just as usual, I propose to follow another tradition and look at the 15 interesting facts I extracted from the financial report.
- Apple has achieved the strongest financial performance of all time, according to Tim cook.
- The company has 216 billion in cash.
- The category “Other” products, which includes Apple TV, Apple Watch, Beats, and iPod products, set a record income of 4.35 billion dollars.
- The services brought the company $ 6.1 billion. Another 548 million brought patent disputes.
- According to a recent survey, owners of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are 99% satisfied with the product. This indicator twice exceeds the level of satisfaction with the products next brand in the ranking.
- The owners of iPad Air 2 are satisfied with this product at 97%.
- Has been achieved record sales of iPhones, Apple Watch and Apple TV.
- The average sold price of iPhone was $ 691 USD.
- Record set and the number of users who switched from Android to iPhone.
- 60% of iPhone owners have not purchased the newest model.
- Apple expects iPhone sales decline in the current quarter.
- The company has 1 billion active devices, which can also be called a record.
- Apple spent $ 153 billion on the implementation of its plan to repurchase shares.
- Tim cook believes that virtual reality is not a niche technology, and he likes her.
- The company continues to invest in product development and research, and the results will amaze.
You will also be interested to know that on the question of the possibility of the release of budget iPhone, Tim cook assured that the company has no plans to deviate from its current strategy.
According to the materials of iDownloadBlog