How to quickly translate text on websites with Safari
Manual for those who from time to time visits of foreign resources, but does not own the language in which they write.
Users of Google Chrome are probably familiar with the translation of entire pages into different languages. Browser default Apple deprived of this opportunity, but it can be brought back by installing a third-party application.
- Microsoft Translator.
These three applications allow you to translate whole web pages without copying the text and without leaving the browser. To do this, you need to:
- Install one of the applications listed above.
- Open Safari and click on the “Share”button.
- Scroll through the list of extensions in the bottom of the menu until the end until you can see three dots.
- Click on the three dots and turn on the translator.
- After this, the menu “Share” will be a new button that will automatically change the site language to the desired user. The language of a page is determined automatically.
All this happens instantly and works perfectly. No missed words or “broken” characters. So in this translation it is possible to rely in certain situations. But keep in mind that machine translation still has a high quality and can be misleading. Therefore it is necessary to recheck the text.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.