Apple has released a new version of the “Team”
In addition to iOS 12.1.1, macOS Mojave 10.14.2 and tvOS 12.1, Apple has released an update for the program “Command”. In iOS 12 it replaces the Workflow app, which Apple bought in 2017.
Interestingly, in the App Store, the company has not published a list of changes. Instead, she left a link that you cannot open in browser the address of the page you have to dial manually, or you can open the page with the app through a web version of the App Store.
However, in version 2.1.2 of the “Commands” has two new functions:
- Added “publish to Tumblr”.
- Thanks to the team “to Get the time from date to date” you can now calculate the number of months between two dates.
Apple engineers have also fixed a lot of errors:
- Fixed an issue where when uploading a quick command may not display the screen with a description of which programs and services are utilized by this team.
- Fixed issue where didn’t work fast Siri command when using the action “Open” or “Play sound”.
- Fixed an issue where you could hang a quick command when using the action “Repeat for each object” (if they were launched from the widget or using the tab Library).
- Fixed an issue where using the “phone Number” could not recognize numbers with commas (spaces) or a long extension codes.
- Fixed an issue where you could not activate the command “Show routes” when you run it from the widget “Today” programme, the “Fast commands” on the lock screen.
- Fixed issue where didn’t work the “Add new reminder” if you do not enter a time or place.
- Fixed an issue where you could not run command “Send payment” in the system Apple Pay Cash.
- Fixed issue where when using “Prompt for input” in the default response to date has not been maintained for a 24-hour time format.
- Fixed an issue where using the command “to the name of the Emoji” name was displayed in English, although the device was set to another language.
- Fixed an issue where when you call some quick commands using the search function might appear the error message.
- Fixed an issue where using quick commands, sometimes not able to load the web pages with long headlines Unicode.
- Fixed issue where when using the “Start Editorial” does not display the result.
- Improved synchronization to iCloud.
- Improved localization.
Commands allow you to create automated actions to iOS 12. We regularly talk about the best sorgato, here are some of them:
- Top 5 best teams that extend the functionality of the iPhone.
- How to save photos from Instagram with the help of Siri.
- Five useful shortcuts for application Commands in iOS 12.