Released a new beta version of the jailbreak unc0ver 2.1.0
Hacker Pwn20wnd updated jailbreak unc0ver 2.1.0. In the new version many improvements and bug fixes of previous releases.
It’s been two weeks since then, as Pwn20wnd released the first version of unc0ver 2.1.0 for public testing. 29 Dec hacker updated tool, although its index remains the same.
Changes in 2.1.0 and unc0ver 26.12.2008 29.12.2008:
- Fixed bug with install bootstrap.
- Fixed error when migrating from Electra without restoring the file system.
- New feature Disable the loader for Cydia Substrate (disconnection of working tweaks).
- Added ability to disable jailbreakd to jump on Cydia Substrate. If Cydia Substrate is included, jailbreakd stops.
- Fixed bugs that prevented working Cydia Substrate.
- Fixed bug with reinstalling openSSH.
- The transition from theos on the Injector, designed specifically Sam Bingara for signature verification checksums. Also available in Cydia for separate installations now (without beta unc0ver).
- Unlocked Saurik repository.
- New increase in start vulnerabilities empty_list.
- APNonce not select if already installed.
- Fixed bug with memory leak in the kernel.
- Improved check for updates.
- Fixed a bug in the implementation, the asset cache.
- Fixed a bug in the RootFS Restore to iOS 11.0–11.2.6.
At the time of writing the news unc0ver 2.1.0 was in beta. It is only recommended for experienced users who know how to troubleshoot.
unc0ver is a semi tethered jailbreak for iOS 11-11.4 Beta 3. After each reboot the device the jailbreak will need to be reset.
MDlavka — our store for your favorite readers. Technology Apple for the most pleasant prices are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 21:00. Readers Macdigger.ru discount.