Pwn20wnd has released a new beta of jailbreak unc0ver
Pwn20wnd the developer continues to improve the jailbreak tool for iOS 11. He recently gave unc0ver version 2.1.0 for public testing.
Hacker Pwn20wnd tweeted the pre-Assembly unc0ver 2.1.0 for public testing. He noted that the new version includes several improvements and bug fixes.
On the official page Pwn20wnd on the forum GitHub has a complete list of changes.
- Fixed minor bugs and improved stability of the tool
- Added support for re-jailbreaking without a reboot (reboot is still required to update the tool to jailbreak)
- Appeared the possibility of switching to unc0ver with Electra without using RootFS (after that need to install updates to the packages you need from Cydia)
- Updated built-in packages
- Fixed bug when removing bootstrap
- Prohibited exit the app unc0ver, unless the error is not fatal
- Fixed a bug in the download daemon
- Improved speed and stability of the jailbreak process
- Fixed bug in install Cydia
- And much more…
At the time of this writing unc0ver v2.0.2 remains the latest stable version of the jailbreak tool. Preview unc0ver v2.1.0 available on GitHub page Pwn20wnd for everyone, but the developer recommends using it only for advanced users.
unc0ver is a semi tethered jailbreak for all devices running iOS 11. It also includes a new, approved Saurikom, the version of Cydia that works better on iOS 11.
MDlavka — our store for your favorite readers. Technology Apple for the most pleasant prices are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 21:00. Readers Macdigger.ru discount.